Deciding to make a move can bring on a wide range of emotions. You’re excited about this new adventure and home, nervous about all the changes, concerned how your kids and pets will respond and stressed about how you will get everything done in time… Not to mention all the sorting and packing that must be done before any move!
Though we can’t help you with the nerves, we can help relieve some of that stress that will naturally come. There are many benefits that come with hiring professional movers such as our team here at Pearson Moving. But if you aren’t sure what some of those benefits may be, consider these when making your decision.
- It’s Easier to Plan Ahead: When you plan to move by yourself, there are many things you can’t plan until the day of. When you hire a professional team, you have more freedom to schedule the day and time your move takes place.
- Your Items Are Safer & Insured: Even if you moved homes every year, moving teams are trained and specialized in packing and handling fragile items. You wouldn’t try to tile your floors by yourself, so why risk your home goods with unsafe packing and handling.
- They Have the Right Equipment: Moving your fridge or couch is no small feat. Getting your items from A to B sometimes require special equipment. Save yourself the last minute trip back to the rental store and let the movers handle it. All of the big equipment is at your disposal, and the cost is already included in the package.
- Saves You Money: Your first thought may be that hiring movers is out of your budget. However, hiring movers can actually be much more cost effective than going at it alone. Last minute supplies add up and cost you more than you figured. Professional moving companies already have all of these items at their disposal for you to utilize. There is no need to worry about extra costs or wasted time when they have you covered.
- No Need to Worry About Heavy Lifting: Moving heavy furniture can be difficult and dangerous. Professionals have experience moving large, heavy furniture through windy stairwells and small elevators. There is no need to risk a ripped couch or a pulled back muscle when you can leave it to those who have done this many times before.
- No Multiple Trips: Twot trips doesn’t sound so bad 2 weeks early before you’ve packed anything into the truck. But, day of, you’ve been packing and lifting and sweating and a second trip at 8pm is the last thing you want to do. That is not a situation anyone wants to be in, and when hiring a local mover. Professionals will make this process as efficient as possible, and you will not have to deal with moving day turning into moving night.
- Everything Stays Organized:Movers will ensure that every piece of furniture is in its proper place, and that every box is in its matching room. It might not seem like a huge inconvenience to have a bedroom box in the kitchen, but at the end of a long day, the last thing you want to do is be moving boxes into the correct room.
When it’s time to make a move, focus on the good emotions like excitement for the new opportunity and let us take over the stress and the super heavy lifting. A team of insured, professional movers will give you peace of mind that your belongings are safe and cared for, along with the fact that your day won’t be filled with any lifting or stress! Give us a call today at (480) 725-5552 or request a free estimate online.