Mesa, Arizona is a bustling city full of life and happy people. Whether you’re here visiting, just moved here, or lived here your entire life, you know what we mean. Over the next few months, Mesa is jam-packed with a variety of events to help you get the most of your summer days. You can enjoy some music at the Nile Theater, learn more about being your healthiest and happiest self at health & wellness events, and even make an impact in the community by supporting various charity events.
Check out some of these exciting events we’re looking forward to:
- June 1st BPMBoost Battle Royale at Club Red – get tickets here.
- July 7th Code Orange at the Nile Theater – get tickets here.
- July 13th Phobia at Club Red – get tickets here.
Health & Wellness
- June 8th Shore to Shore Summer Super Saturday at the Falls Event Center – Learn about Isagenix get tickets here.
- June 13th Learn about Dehydration and its effects on the body – free event
- June 10th Bark and Bowl II at Mesa East Bowl – get your tickets now.
- June 30th Bowling for Barkers at Mesa East Bowl – support your local animal sanctuary and get tickets here.
For more recommendations on exploring Mesa, contact your trusted local moving company, Pearson Moving. We’ve been helping people move around the Unites States for years, and our friendly team is ready to help you on your next adventure.